20 secure full playing rights for the 2018 season
Pro Golf Tour Qualifying School
A total of 20 players secured unlimited playing rights for the 2018 season at the Pro Golf Tour Qualifying School in GC Paderborner Land in Salzkotten/Germany.
Salzkotten/Germany − With rounds of 69 and 67 Liam Johnston from Scotland secured himself the winner's trophy of the Pro Golf Tour Qualifying School in Salzkotten/Germany. On the par 72 golf course of GC Paderborner Land the professional triumphed with a total 8 under par and finally was one stroke ahead of Max Albertus from the Netherlands (67+70/-7). Third place of the 36 hole tournament was shared by French Mickael Altmeyer and his fellow countryman Sam Testelin (-6).
Finally 20 players do now have guaranteed playing rights in all ranking list tournaments of the 2017 Pro Golf Tour due to their slot in category 5 with another 43 players have a very high chance to be able to play every tournament as well as they got into category 8.
- CAT 1 Winners of Pro Golf Tour Tournaments 2017
- CAT 2 TOP 30 of the final Pro Golf Tour Ranking 2017
- CAT 3 TOP 5 of the Pro Golf Tour Ranking 2018 & Winners of Pro Golf Tour Tournaments 2018
- CAT 4 TOP 5 of the final Pro Golf Tour Ranking 2012 - 2016
- CAT 5 TOP 20 of the Qualifying School 2017
- CAT 6 10 invitations to be decided by the Pro Golf Tour
- CAT 7 Players finishing in positions 31 -65 in the final Pro Golf Tour Ranking 2017
- CAT 8 Players finishing in positions 21 - 60 of the Qualifying School 2017
- CAT 9 Players finishing in positions 66 – 90 in the final Pro Golf Tour Ranking 2017
- CAT 10 Players finishing in positions 61 – 90 of the Qualifying School 2017