DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION EPDT GOLF TOURS GMBH
It goes without saying that we take all matters regarding data protection very seriously. We are very much committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our website at any time. When and as far as the user notifies personal data voluntarily, they will be collected and stored according to the legal data protection provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). All data are, of course, treated confidentially. With the following data protection information, we would like to explain in more detail how we handle data.
1. Access data without personal reference
- In order to improve the visit of our website, certain access data are collected and stored; it is, however, not possible to identify individual persons by means of these data. As soon as the user requests a file from a website, access data are collected and stored by default.
- The data record regularly consists of:
- the website from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the length of stay,
- the transmitted data volume,
- the access status (i.e. whether the file was transmitted or if it was possibly not found
- the IP address of the requesting computer
- a description of the type and the version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution.
- To process your data, we partially make use of external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound to our instructions and checked at regular intervals. Apart from that, we may forward your personal data to third parties if we offer contract conclusions or similar services together with partners.
2. Collection and storage of personal data
Personal data are only collected and stored within the scope of the use of our website if the user makes them available by e-mail or using the contact from provided on our website. If the purpose of the use is no longer applicable, the data will be erased.
3. Use of personal data
- Without the user’s separate consent, all personal data will only be used for the performance of the desired service, if applicable.
- Apart from that, we collect personal data within the scope of the intended purpose with regard to possible enquiries made and process them in an automated file. For this purpose, the data may also be transmitted to a service computer centre for further data processing as well as to our related companies.
- Without such consent by user, the collected data will not be used for marketing, market or opinion research purposes. Regarding the receipt of a newsletter, we refer to the following explanations under number 4 .
- If requested in order to fulfil legal obligations (e.g. for prosecution purposes), we will - in the individual case - provide the competent authorities with information regarding the user’s data.
- For the registration for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. That means that after specification of your e-mail address, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm it within 24 hours, the registration will automatically be deleted. If you confirm your request for receipt of the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The storage exclusively serves the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Apart from that we will - upon registration and confirmation - in each case store your IP address and the points of time in order to prevent any misuse of your personal data.
- Only the e-mail address is compulsory as information for the transmission of the newsletter. More, separately marked data can be specified voluntarily and will only be used to personalize the newsletter. These data will also be completely erased upon withdrawal.
- You can withdraw your consent to the transmission of the newsletter at any time. You can declare your withdrawal by clicking the link provided in any newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact data specified in the legal notice or under number 5. Your specified data will not be transmitted to any third party.
The consent given by you has the following wording:
“[Check box] Yes, I consent to the receipt of the newsletter with current information on products and services.”
4.4 We point out that when dispatching the newsletter, we will analyse your user behaviour. For this analysis, the dispatched e-mails contain so-called web beacons, also referred to as tracking pixels. These are one-pixel image files referring to our website and giving us the possibility to analyse your user behaviour. We do so by collecting the data specified in number 1.2 and web beacons that are assigned to your e-mail address and linked to an own ID. The data are exclusively collected in pseudonymised form, i.e. the IDs are not assigned to your other personal data and can thus not be directly linked to a particular individual.
5. Access to, rectification, blocking and erasure of personal data
- The user is entitled at any time to request free access to the data stored about them. There may moreover be the right to rectification, blocking or erasure of the stored data. If legal or contractual retention periods do not allow for erasure, the data will be blocked.
- Upon the user's request, we will inform them at any time about the data stored about them or their enterprise completely and free of charge, we will rectify, block or erase data and, of course, willingly answer all questions regarding the collection, storage and use of data.
- braun-steine GmbH is responsible for the data protection. We will be willingly available to all users of our website and provide them with information regarding the stored data and/or answer any other questions regarding data protection. In this connection, users can contact the following entity responsible for all data protection issues:
Professional Golf AG
Phone: +49 / (0) 89 / 1795 88 48
Fax: +49 / (0) 89 / 1795 88 49
6. Data security
- Personal data are regularly transferred using a safe SSL connection and transmitted via the Internet in an encrypted form using the SSL procedure. By means of the SSL encryption, personal data are protected from external access. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for the encryption of messages on the Internet offering a very high level of security in the data transfer.
- Apart from that, our website and our other systems are protected against the loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of data of their users by unauthorised persons by means of technical and organizational measures. Despite regular controls, complete protection against all risks is, however, not possible.
- Cookies that are automatically deleted from the user’s hard disk after closing the Internet browser (so-called session cookies) are regularly used. Other cookies may remain on the user’s computer and will be recognized when the user visits the website the next time (so-called permanent cookies). The user may change the storage of cookies in the browser settings of their computer at any time. To do so, the “Do not accept any cookies” function has to be enabled. Consequently, it may, however, not be possible any more to use the website to its full extent.
8. Google Analytics
- This website of the operator uses Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on the user’s computer, allowing for an analysis of the use of the website by the user.
- The information on website usage created by the cookie is generally transferred to Google servers in the USA where it is stored. In case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address of the user is, however, abbreviated by Google within European Union member states or other states which are part of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. It is pointed out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” and the IP addresses are thus only processed in shortened form so that any linking to an individual person is excluded.
- On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services which are connected to the use of the website and of the Internet for the website operator. The IP address transferred within the scope of Google Analytics by the user’s browser is not combined with other data from Google. The user can prevent the storage of the cookies by setting their browser software accordingly. It is, however, pointed out that in this case it may not be possible any more to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
- In addition, user may prevent any data created by the cookie and relating to website usage on your part (including your IP address) from being transmitted to and being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- The “Social Plugin” of Facebook is used. This plug-in is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. It can be recognized by the corresponding Facebook logo. For more information regarding the social plug-ins of Facebook, please refer to the following Internet address: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin.
- For more information on the type, scope, purpose of the collection, use and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook and on the rights and privacy protection settings of the user, please refer to the Facebook data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy); there, you can also make adjustments, if applicable. For the rest, the exact data processing operations and/or storage periods and purposes are not clear.
- This website uses the Twitter button. This plug-in is operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. It can be recognized by the corresponding Twitter logo. For more information regarding the social plug-ins of Twitter, please refer to the following Internet address: http://twitter.com/about/resources.
- If a visitor calls a page of this Internet domain containing such plug-in, a connection is established between the visitor’s browser and the Twitter servers. Twitter receives and stores data (e.g. the IP address) that allow Twitter to identify which page of our Internet presence was called by the user. This applies regardless of whether a Twitter plug-in was clicked or not. If the visitor clicks on a Twitter plug-in, the corresponding information will be transmitted to Twitter in the USA and stored there. If the visitor is logged on to their personal Twitter account at the same time, the forwarded data can be assigned to the concrete account.
- For more information on the type, scope, purpose of the collection, use and the further processing and use of the data by Twitter and on the rights and privacy protection settings of the user, please refer to the Twitter data protection information (http://twitter.com/privacy); there, you can also make adjustments, if applicable.